The REAP program is designed to assist farmers and small businesses increase energy efficiency and support the development of renewable energy projects.
Continued funding for the REAP program was included in the 2014 Farm Bill. The Farm Bill appropriated $50,000,000 annually for REAP programs. USDA is currently accepting applications for fiscal 2018.
Current information indicates fiscal year 2018 deadlines are expected to be (a) For applicants requesting $20,000 or less that wish to have their application compete for the “Grants of $20,000 or less set aside,” complete applications must be received by USDA no later than 4:30 p.m. local time on October 31, 2017 or. (b) For applicants requesting grant funds for over $20,000 (unrestricted) or funding for a combination grant and guaranteed loan, complete applications must be received by USDA no later than 4:30 p.m. local time on April 30, 2018.
As grant writers we offer:
- 10 Years Experience
- Largest Processor of REAP Applications
- Active in more than 20 States
- Historically High Success Rate
- Value Added Producer Grants
Energy Efficiency Projects:
- Grain Dryers
- Electric Motors
- Grain Transfer Systems
Renewable Energy Projects:
- Solar/Photovoltaic Systems
- Wind Turbines
Duns & SAM Numbers:
Duns: Data Universal Number System is a FREE 9 digit identifier distributed by Dun and Bradstreet
SAM: System for Award Management is a FREE 5 space identifier also known as a Cage Code
- There is no cost to obtain these numbers – no payment is required; unless you hire a service to assist but this is not necessary
- Upon receiving the final numbers – you will be inundated with emails and/or texts from solicitors trying to “sell” you a service: DO NOT buy or pay for this – scroll to the bottom of the email and unsubscribe/ opt-out or delete
- Emails that come from a .gov site are legitimate; Emails from any other site are solicitors
- Any questions – feel free to call or email us